Heal Your Gut
Do you suffer from bloating? Headaches? Unwanted weight gain? Depression? Diarrhea? Constipation? Skin issues? Food sensitivities? The answer to resolve these problems may lie in your gut. Research is showing that unbalanced gut flora may be linked to host of issues including Type 2 diabetes, skin problems, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), heart disease, dementia, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), unwanted weight gain, and depression. Some doctors are calling the gut flora the “forgotten organ.” Gut flora may be altered by things out of your control such as environment or past use of antibiotics. But on the bright side it can also be altered by things you have some control over like diet or lifestyle. In this package our goal is to balance your nutrition and lifestyle (including stress!) in order to re-balance your gut flora.
Balancing your gut flora can improve your mood, skin, metabolism, digestive disorders and even help you reach a healthier weight!
Changes in health and behaviors do not happen overnight. They take time, commitment and re-commitment in order to be established. For this reason, I require my clients to commit to at least a one month package to help meet their personal needs.
What to expect:
- A whole foods based approach to improve and balance your health
- Removing certain foods for a period of time to help re-balance/re-build your gut flora
- An individual program that caters to your personal needs
- A commitment of 2-4 weeks to begin to see improvements in your symptoms (i.e- diarrhea, constipation, mood)
- Learning to listen to your body
- Recording your intake in a food journal to monitor symptoms and moods
Consultations are provided through secure video chat or on the phone. Whichever works best for you.
- 90 minute initial consultation where we discuss your history, recent labs if available, current lifestyle and set realistic goals and plan that works for you
- Two 30 minute follow-up appointments to see how things are going and discuss how to begin including more foods into your diet
- A list of foods that can help rebalance your gut flora and how to incorporate them into your lifestyle
- Email access throughout the month
If you have already tried removing certain foods from your diet on your own without success, check out my Food Sensitivity package option.
Add ons available:
- 60 minute grocery store tour of your choice: $60 (Normally $100)
- 1-2 hr cooking lesson: $60/hr (Normally $100)
- Additional months: $120/month (includes two 30 minute follow-ups + email support)
Lets Work Together
If you want to find out if the Heal Your Gut Package is for you, fill out the symptom survey below. Within 72 hours, I will contact you to schedule a complimentary 20 min phone consult where we’ll review the results, assess whether food sensitivities may be playing a role in your condition, and see if you will benefit from this package.