Food For Fertility
You want a baby.
Maybe you have been trying to conceive for months or years. No matter what point you are at, nutrition can play a role in your ability to conceive. A healthy eating pattern early on can also influence the overall health and well being of your baby and reduce complications during pregnancy.
The National Association of Infertility attributes 30% of infertility to either being overweight or underweight. Small tweaks in your diet and lifestyle can make a big difference.
Women with PCOS and couples with unknown fertility may also improve their odds of conception with improved blood sugar control. This is where I come in. The Food For Fertility package provides you with the tools you need to help you and your partner develop healthy eating patterns and improve your chances of conceiving naturally.
Even if you have progressed to using assisted reproductive technology (ART) such as IVF, research shows proper nutrition improves the chances of conception. I understand that nutrition alone does not always produce the results you want and ART is sometimes necessary. With the combined effect of proper nutrition and ART you improve your chances of becoming pregnant even more.
Changes in health and behaviors do not happen overnight. They take time, commitment and re-commitment in order to be established. For this reason, I require my clients to commit to at least a one month package to help meet their personal needs.
What to expect:
- An integrative and whole food based approach
- Sample meal plans
- Suggested supplement use if needed
- Techniques to deal with the extra stress endured at this time
- Ability to distinguish between fertility myths
$175/month for individual/$220/month for couple
Consultations can take place in my Chico office or online. Whichever works best for you.
- 90 minute initial consultation where we discuss your history, recent labs if available, current lifestyle and set realistic goals and plan that works for you
- Two 30 minute follow-up appointments to see how things are going and address any questions you may have. We re-adjust the plan as needed
- Reduced rate on recommended supplements
- A list of foods that I encourage you to include in your diet
- Email support- During this program you will have email access to me to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Add on available:
- 60 minute grocery store tour of your choice: $60 (Normally $100)
- 1-2 hr cooking lesson: $60 (Normally $100)
- Additional months: $120/month (includes two 30 minute follow-ups)